Complete application support, wherever your software resides.
Organizations are looking for ways to lower expenses and reinvest savings into revenue growth strategies that can transform the business and boost financial performance. They are turning to experts to help manage business applications and support functions provided in a delivery model, that is much more cost effective and efficient than maintaining full time staff. Given the wide range of business processes affected by an ERP project, it’s important to have access to experts who are intimately familiar with the enterprise application. However, recruiting and retaining these professionals can be difficult and often does not make fiscal sense.
HSV Solutions’ Application Management Services can supplement your staff, co-manage applications or even manage your entire set of PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS and Fusion applications. We are comprised of some of the best architects, business analysts, developers and support engineers. We offer a suite of services that spans the spectrum of application management, enabling you to invest strategically and maximize the return on your investment.
- Functional Application Support for end-users
- Technical Application Support
- Application enhancement and development.
- Knowledge Management & Transfer
- Application Administration
- Application Analytics
- Release Management.
- Change Management.
- Apply vendor delivered Tax updates.
HSV provides Application Management Services…
- On your infrastructure
- On a third-party infrastructure
Key components of our methodology:
- High availability of skilled and trained resources
- Quality assurance and adherence to deadlines
- Dedicated On-site, near shore and off shore teams
- Strong project management capabilities
- Web based project tracking & management tools
- Total quality management
- Generate operating cost savings.
- Enable your organization to focus on core business competencies while HSV focuses on operational efficiency.
- Enhance IT effectiveness and drive new innovation.
- Flexible staffing and shared support resources models, providing the required expertise only when you need them.
- Well-defined processes adhering to global quality standards.
- Cost advantage and time to value benefits that may not be attainable in local regions.
- Shift to more automated, efficient and repeatable service delivery.